| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || || |
| || || || |
THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR Vancouver, Canada's “Cloud City”
| FRIDAY, JANUARY 30, 2009
recall with very fond memories my first visit to England in the fall and the ghostly oak trees in the green
fields of Englands southwest. It got the photographers snapping some incredible pictures and the newspapers soliciting them for those pictures like the ones posted on this site by thumper. This phenomenon is known as flash fog. Part 2.Co-evolution: MORE >>
THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR Margaret Atwood's Wise Words About Debt & Altruism… “A Portrait of.
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2009
It’s easy to write them off, particularly when their hair is green
—Nancy Slonim Aronie …How did she know my hair was green
? As usual, Margaret’s timing was impeccable. Why was Atwood interested in writing about such a depressing subject back then when the sky was the limit? Because the sky is never the limit,” she replies. Part 2 "). MORE >>
THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR What Does the University of Victoria and the Mandala have in Common?
| FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2009
Everything about UVic reflects a natural, organic and fluid setting, from the attractive architecture of its buildings to its open green
spaces, winding pathways, groves of trees, fountains and other natural features. My son is considering going to the University of Victoria next fall. It had a reputation among students of being “friendly”. MORE >>
THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR Hitting a Moving Target—What is Normal?
| TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2009
, C.S. The Alien Next Door Musings of Nina Munteanu, SF writer and Ecologist Tuesday, April 7, 2009 Hitting a Moving Target—What is Normal? We have an epidemic of attention deficit disorder—or at least, we have an epidemic of diagnoses of that condition. And the culprit most often named? he goes on to pose. taunts Sawyer. Boot, M. MORE >>
THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR Scribblers Retreat Writers' Conference
| WEDNESDAY, MAY 27, 2009
Trails of irish moss hung like green
tinsel off their sturdy noble limbs. was treated to some original southern comfort including pecan smoked BBQ pork, butter beans and collard greens
, potato salad and deviled eggs (OH! gave one-on-one lunch consultations on writing and publishing in the conference hotel’s bar—er—restaurant. Part 2.Co-evolution: MORE >>
- Mildred Huie Wilcox—Portrait of an Artist As a Georgian Lady THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2009
- NEA Expo in the San Diego Convention Centre THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | TUESDAY, JULY 7, 2009
- Architecture of Dreams & the Salk Institute THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | SUNDAY, JULY 12, 2009
- The Napa River Inn & Mumm's Sparkling Pinot Noir THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2009
- Minimalist Golf: A New Face on an Old Line THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2009
- Three Mistakes Not to Make When Crossing the Border THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2009
- Ugg Boots for Christmas! THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2009
- Nina and Toulouse Eat Out in Lunenburg THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2010
- “The Mozart Effect”, the Power of Music THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2010
- Is Our Language Going to Pot? THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010
- From Grey to Green by Kathryn Brennar (guest post) THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010
- Eyjafjallajokull Volcano: The Gift of Calamity THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | MONDAY, MAY 3, 2010
- The Novelist: The Importance of Setting in Fiction Writing THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010
- Celebrating Womanhood: I am Woman I am Paradox THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2, 2010
- Darwin and Lemarck on Soft Inheritance THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | SATURDAY, JUNE 5, 2010
- Events That Will Change Everything: To Clone or not to Clone THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
- The Karma of House and Dog-Sitting in Mahone Bay: the Toulouse way THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | SUNDAY, JUNE 20, 2010
- Our Obsession with Ownership THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | SUNDAY, JULY 11, 2010
- Absinthe: the Vilified Spirit THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010
- Galactic Party at the Lord Nelson Hotel! THE ALIEN NEXT DOOR | WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010
Green Life Buzz can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.